About the Photographer



Photography is an artform I am passionate about. I am a freelance, London-based photographer who takes photos for hire and personal work. To freeze-frame special moments that could last a lifetime is a wonderful venture, so in my pursuit to capture those snapshots, I photograph anything that takes my fancy, a plethora of subjects ranging from nature to architecture, from portraiture to the various celebrations of human life, i.e. weddings, parties, events and anniversaries. I have photographed weddings, couples' anniversaries, portraits of various people and fashion exhibitions. I click that shutter away whenever possible.

My artistic approach is really simple - to work with natural light as much as possible whilst maintaining the essence and emotions. The aesthetic of my work combines a traditional style with contemporary digital post-processing. Simplicity, however, is my key.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

greetings.

excellent!! keep it up !! more power to you..

give my regards to maya..

best regards,
Paeng

Post a Comment